Set List for Headline Dates

No way, that's seriously a real place? And i thought it was just a funny part of Euro Trip :lol:

Nope it's real! It's the capital of Slovakia.

slovakia.gif

Well, if it's anything like their headlining sets in the US, it will probably look something like this:

Oculus ex Inferni (intro tape)
Set the World on Fire
Domination
The Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Smoke and Mirrors
The Walls of Babylon
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows
The Odyssey

It might be slightly out of order, but I'm pretty sure that's what they played.

Also, on some of the US dates they played Evolution. From what I've read by browsing the board, the European headlining sets weren't much different than the US headlining sets... they didn't add any songs to the set that the US didn't get to see.

Well, if it's anything like their headlining sets in the US, it will probably look something like this:

Oculus ex Inferni (intro tape)
Set the World on Fire
Domination
The Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Inferno
Smoke and Mirrors
The Walls of Babylon
Sea of Lies
Of Sins and Shadows
The Odyssey

It might be slightly out of order, but I'm pretty sure that's what they played.

Also, on some of the US dates they played Evolution. From what I've read by browsing the board, the European headlining sets weren't much different than the US headlining sets... they didn't add any songs to the set that the US didn't get to see.

I saw them in the U.S. and they played that setlist. I'm wondering if they were expanding it at one or more of the headline shows perhaps for a live DVD.

I'm wondering if they were expanding it at one or more of the headline shows perhaps for a live DVD.

Not that I'm aware of. They haven't added anything new, if that's what you mean. I'd really like to see some more of the new stuff live, particularly Revelation, Seven, and Eve of Seduction. I'm pretty confident that on their return trip to the US they'll throw in Revelation, but unfortunately I believe Romeo said in an interview that there were no upcoming plans to play Divine Wings of Tragedy.

As for a DVD, I'd assume they'd want a vast selection of songs ranging most of their career (after all, it is their first DVD). The band has stated that they really want to film one, but as far as we know, nothing has been announced.

Not that I'm aware of. They haven't added anything new, if that's what you mean. I'd really like to see some more of the new stuff live, particularly Revelation, Seven, and Eve of Seduction. I'm pretty confident that on their return trip to the US they'll throw in Revelation, but unfortunately I believe Romeo said in an interview that there were no upcoming plans to play Divine Wings of Tragedy.

As for a DVD, I'd assume they'd want a vast selection of songs ranging most of their career (after all, it is their first DVD). The band has stated that they really want to film one, but as far as we know, nothing has been announced.

Indeed. I hope they get the thing together some day, preferrably ASAP. I really have no idea if the label has pursued them to make a DVD, but they really should arrange it.