Sixpounder
Angels Don't Kill
Toward Dead End
Kissing The Shadows
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

And every show but fucking sheffield england (that iw as at), they did War Of Razors.... :(

I got a setlist from alexi at the end of the show and it aso had Somebody put something in my drink as a 2nd encore song.... did any show actually get this?

NeedledWarheart said:
I got a setlist from alexi at the end of the show and it aso had Somebody put something in my drink as a 2nd encore song.... did any show actually get this?

I also got a setlist from the European tour and there was also Somebody on it as last song but they didn't play it. I think they only played it in Finland. The setlist was called "Gadget Ball European Tour".

I really hope they will change their setlist for the Japanese and Amercian tourdates because it gets boring to hear the same songs on every bootleg.

Hey zarok, thats EXACTLY the setlist i got as well...
It sucked that they didn't do Somebody Put Something In My Drink.
Does anyone have a bootleg with "aces High"?

NeedledWarheart said:
Does anyone have a bootleg with "aces High"?
Such a bootleg doesn't exist because they never played that song live. The only live covers were Hellion, Shot In The Dark, Somebody..., and We're Not Gonna Take It.

When Ale wouldn't have left COB, I guess the band wouldn't even need to rehearse their songs from the European tour for the next tours anymore because they already played them very often together.