Setlist from the tour?????

M

MhCrazy666

Hey everyone, I'd like to know what the setlist is for the tour with Dimmu. please respond people....

but im a postwhore so ill respond anyway
----
Narcosynthesis
Never Purify
Ambivalent
Seven Tongues of God
River Dragon
I, Voyager
Who Decides
Enemies of Reality
------

Interchanged randomly with songs mentioned above

Inside Four Walls
Sound of Silence
Lost - played once or twice

dead6skin6mask6 said:
but im a postwhore so ill respond anyway
----
Narcosynthesis
Never Purify
Ambivalent
Seven Tongues of God
River Dragon
I, Voyager
Who Decides
Enemies of Reality
------

Interchanged randomly with songs mentioned above

Inside Four Walls
Sound of Silence
Lost - played once or twice

That's not an accurate list. They play Engines of Hate, and they also have thrown in SOS at some as well.

Okay, here's what I've got.

At all the shows:
Narcosynthesis opens
Seven Tongues of God
The River Dragon Has Come
I, Voyager
Enemies of Reality closes

They also play two or three of these songs:
Never Purify
Ambivalence
Who Decides (usually only one of those three)
Engines of Hate
The Sound of Silence
Lost (rarely)
Inside Four Walls

hmmm perhaps... although, i remember reading some setlists without RD. it was Engines of Hate I was thinking about. my apologies. Who Decides and Engines of Hate were alternating... i think... but on the setlist that Ian caught at the Asbury Park show, it had Engines second, instead of Never Purify. *shrugs*

pyrus said:
We didn't hear Ambivalent in SF. And I'm pretty sure YOU told me River Dragon was at all the shows.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
hmmm perhaps... although, i remember reading some setlists without RD. it was Engines of Hate I was thinking about. my apologies. Who Decides and Engines of Hate were alternating... i think... but on the setlist that Ian caught at the Asbury Park show, it had Engines second, instead of Never Purify. *shrugs*

how about we just say that the both of you have no tangible/concrete/certain idea of what is in all of the sets, or what appears sometimes, and just call it a day?