Setlist Live DVD?

No sorry i haven't it,i've been looking on the net but i couldn't find it...anyway i'm sure it will be worthy of the purchase ! Hope there will be some piece of the concert in Milan, they kicked ass there ! And the waiting for thenew album is becoming always harder...i wanted to check out some news on the official site but i can't open it :ill:

Miogaror said:
No sorry i haven't it,i've been looking on the net but i couldn't find it...anyway i'm sure it will be worthy of the purchase ! Hope there will be some piece of the concert in Milan, they kicked ass there ! And the waiting for thenew album is becoming always harder...i wanted to check out some news on the official site but i can't open it :ill:
Oh also i hope that Hypocrisy have putted in dvd the 30 minutes supershow made in milano 6-6-2003 Gods of Metal, in that day Hypocrisy was very aggressive (perhaps thay have lost airplane :) ) and have gived us a crashing-ear and nonforgetting show. I hope because the camera operator said me that will be a dvd of their show, putted out probably in november.

PS:
Miogaror, c'eri anche tu a milano il 14-oct-2003 dopo il concerto fuori vicino ai pulman con gli hypocrisy?