Setlist Thread

unforgiven

New Metal Member
Aug 10, 2002
Visit site
well i am planning on seeing The Haunted at the New England Metalfest and i was curious as to what songs they have been playing on this current tour.

To all of you who have seen them so far in support of One Kill Wonder, I'd appreciate if you could post the setlists from the shows or at least what songs you can remember.
thanks

They're fucking brilliant live :cool:

From what I can remember they played (from the order that I can remember):

Godpuppet
Shadow World
Bury Your Dead (I THINK they played this, but my memory is fucked!)
Chasm
Undead
The World Burns
D.O.A.
Dark Intentions
Shithead
Hollow Ground
Bullet Hole
Hate Song

Some songs are probably in the wrong order and I might have forgotten a song or two, but that's what they played when I saw 'em \m/

I've completely forgotten the order of the songs, but i know which ones that were played:
Privation of Faith Inc
Godpuppet
Shadow World
Chasm
In Vein
Undead
Shattered
Dark Intensions
Bury Your Dead
Trespass
Leech
Hollow Ground
Revelation
Human Debris
D.O.A.
Shithead
Bloodletting
One Kill Wonder
Hate Song

These are the songs I want to see/hear:

Shadow World
Bloodletting
In Vein
Blood Rust
The World Burns
Hollow Ground
Shithead
Chasm
Hate Song

...and anything else they play! \m/ Madkill, May 18 is definitely going to be a killer night! Are you going to see Lamb of God tomorrow?

I saw them may 3rd, but I can't remember all the songs or in what order...but here are some of the songs they played : bury your dead, hollow ground, D.O.A, In Vein, Hate Song, Shithead, Dark Intensions, The World Burns and Leech..they played more but I can't remember them...

heres what they played in 5/9/03

Privation of Faith Inc
Godpuppet
Shadow World
Chasm

next ones are not in order:

hate song
in vein
undead
bullethole
dark intentions
bury your dead
trespass
leech
hollow ground
revelation
silencer
DOA
shithead
bloodletting
one kill wonder

Elysian Blaze said:
Madkill, May 18 is definitely going to be a killer night! Are you going to see Lamb of God tomorrow?
Sorry for the obviously late reply, but I did go to that Lamb of God show and it was awesome !!!

I'll see you next Sunday at Jaxx.