SETLIST?

35 to 45 minutes is all you can ever expect a band to play when it's the supporting act.

I can't believe you people actually had your hopes for anything over an hour.

triggermusic said:
Setlist:
1. Roswell 47
2. Pleasure of Molestation
3. Buried
4. Fire in the Sky
5. Inferior Devoties
6. The Abyss
7. Turn the Page
8. Codisalic
9. Eraser

total: nine songs, 35 minutes
Some them last night, and thats a very accurate list

^hell yeah, the guy in the Milwaukee thread said they played it as well. fingers crossed...

35 minutes???

FUCK OFF

I WANT AT LEAST 45 minutes, no a fucking hour or two!!!

and Im not sure at ALL about this setlist...

no Departure?
No til the end?
no final chapter?
no Deathrowes?
no another dead end for another dead man?
no paradox?

this setlist if very so so
Adjusting the sun, YAY, but...meh

I'm suddenly less optimistic...

35 minutes for fucks sake...

Why can't fans just appreciate a concert of a band they listen to... would you rather see them or not...? Hypocrisy is a band that no matter what the setlist is, the performance is fucking awesome. I'm not trying to be a dick but shit like this pisses me off...
I apologize for the rage...

i agree evil invader! Every tour it seems that hypocrisy plays a different set. I know that the time slot sucked (only 40 min), but still at least we got to see them again! it had been over a year since they toured the US. Seing Inferior Devotes is worth it all! I never get tired of Fire in the Sky either........

Saw them again last night in Phoenix-great show! more solid than in Denver (maybe they were not drunk or something....?)

Even though its not enough songs, that is a great set list. Soilwork should be opening....

Soilwork should be the opener... I have seen them a few times and never have I been impressed with their performance. Don't get me wrong, they play very well but it just seems like they are almost bored playing up on stage and no one gets completely into it. Everytime I've seen Hypocrisy, everyone goes fucking nuts... always a bad ass show.

Evil_Invader said:
Why can't fans just appreciate a concert of a band they listen to... would you rather see them or not...? Hypocrisy is a band that no matter what the setlist is, the performance is fucking awesome. I'm not trying to be a dick but shit like this pisses me off...
I apologize for the rage...

listen man, Ive been a fan of Hypo since Penetralia came out
its been my fave metal band since Abducted and maybe even the fourth dimension

it has been my number one wish to see em live for more than 11 years now

now...I just learned that they WONT be the headliner (I dont care much about Soilwork)

I was expecting an hour at least...now I learn its just 35 minutes, and NONE of my fave songs is there, NONE...

I heard they played Adjusting the sun at some places, well thats good, but ...

if you cant understand the fact that Im feeling disappointed about that, well...

I will prolly go to see em I mean I cannot miss it, but still...

35 minutes and none of my fave songs... :erk:

actually dude, on their 2002 US tour with Soilwork, Hypocrisy WAS the headliner.
Sorry to hear that they didn't play any of your favs-they played fire in the sky and inferior devotes and thats enough for me (i would love to see some self-titled songs played again though however)

Supernova said:
listen man, Ive been a fan of Hypo since Penetralia came out
its been my fave metal band since Abducted and maybe even the fourth dimension

it has been my number one wish to see em live for more than 11 years now

now...I just learned that they WONT be the headliner (I dont care much about Soilwork)

I was expecting an hour at least...now I learn its just 35 minutes, and NONE of my fave songs is there, NONE...

I heard they played Adjusting the sun at some places, well thats good, but ...

if you cant understand the fact that Im feeling disappointed about that, well...

I will prolly go to see em I mean I cannot miss it, but still...

35 minutes and none of my fave songs... :erk:

Firefest9 said:
actually dude, on their 2002 US tour with Soilwork, Hypocrisy WAS the headliner.
Sorry to hear that they didn't play any of your favs-they played fire in the sky and inferior devotes and thats enough for me (i would love to see some self-titled songs played again though however)

oh?
damn! I wish they would still be headliner this time! :cry:

as you said, no song from the self titled album...nor from the final chapter (unless they play Adjusting the sun)

you see, these are my two fave albums...bleh

Hypocrisy still simply just OWNZ :headbang:

I was at the Tempe show, however I got there late due to the show starting 30 mins earlier than expected. When I got there, they were just starting Fire In The Sky, from there they did Inferior Devoties, The Abyss, Adjusting The Sun, Turn The Page, God Is A Lie, and closed with Eraser.