Setlists for the Live Archive

Can people please help me out with some setlists for these shows please? I know the setlist was virtually the same for all of the Deliverance tour so far, but sometimes the song were played in different order (mostly Drapery Falls & Godhead's Lament were alternated), plus Harvets & Serenity Painted Death have been played at limited shows so far, just need to know which ones!

Here are the shows:
25-01-2003 Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
27-01-2003 House of Blues, Chicago, Illinois, USA
29-01-2003 Fox Theatre, Boulder, Colorado, USA
31-01-2003 The Pound, San Francisco, California, USA
01-02-2003 Troubadour, Los Angeles, California, USA
02-02-2003 Mason Jar, Pheonix, Arizona, USA
03-02-2003 The Galaxy, Santa Ana, California, USA
16-03-2003 Rios, Bradford, UK
19-03-2003 Whelans, Dublin, Ireland
30-04-2003 Roseland, Portland, Oregon, USA

There are more I'm after, but this will do for now....

Russ

I have some info on the Arizona shows.

02-02-2003 Mason Jar, Pheonix, Arizona, USA

Opeth:
The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
Drapery Falls
Serentity Painted Death(this was the 1st night they played it)
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall

also, I just got back from this show:

Mesa Ampitheater, Tempe AZ
Blackest Of The Black Tour
May 2nd 2003

Opeth:
Deliverance
Drapery Falls
Demon Of The Fall

yeah only 3 songs.. but they were AWESOME

I have a suggestion for the site... take a look at the Dream Theater tourography here, I reckon it would be awesome if you gave each show it's own page, and had a seperate setlist and listed the support bands, had reviews, and all that extra info.

It'd be a bitch to code in HTML, but with some PHP or ASP magic you could do it.

19-03-2003 Whelans, Dublin, Ireland

The Leper Affinity
Advent
Delivernce
Godhead's Lament
The Drapery Falls
Harvest
Serenity Painted Death
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall

01-02-2003 Troubadour, Los Angeles, California, USA

The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
Drapery Falls
Godheads Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall

03-05-2003 Universal Amphitheater, Los Angeles, California

Deliverance
The Drapery Falls
Demon of the Fall

plattopus said:
I have a suggestion for the site... take a look at the Dream Theater tourography here, I reckon it would be awesome if you gave each show it's own page, and had a seperate setlist and listed the support bands, had reviews, and all that extra info.

It'd be a bitch to code in HTML, but with some PHP or ASP magic you could do it.

Yeah, it was my intial idea to do something like that and to also include photos and any other stuff. I took all that into consideration, but didn't think it would really be worth is as the setlist and support is virtually the same the whole way through each tour and didn't really warrant a page to itself. Also, I don't really have the time to search out any extra information like photos. For now it's easier just to put a setlist underneath the date ;)

Maybe in the future though...

Thanks for everyone's help so far, keep 'em coming!

You wouldn't have to go out of your way to find stuff like photos and other info... people who go to the shows will likely know of the archive and submit stuff on their own.

Keep it in mind... I'd love to see a full Opeth tourography one day. :)

plattopus said:
You wouldn't have to go out of your way to find stuff like photos and other info... people who go to the shows will likely know of the archive and submit stuff on their own.

Keep it in mind... I'd love to see a full Opeth tourography one day. :)

When I actually decided to take over from the site that was up a while back I actually posted on here a couple of times requesting exactly the sort of thing your talking about. Do you know how many replies I got?

None!

So you could say that idea got thrown out of the window on day one! Still, yeah, I would hope there would be a more in-depth one someday. The catalyst is there if anyone wants to take it up...

But was the site popular at all when you took it over? Because it might have been a case of noone knowing about it, so noone submitted anything.

I know that the Dream Theater tourography (linked above) is the first place a lot of people go after getting home from their show. If they can do it, I'm sure it's possible for Opeth.

Had I know about the archive when I went to the recent Melbourne show, I would have submitted a setlist and a mini-review. It's just a matter of promotion.

Oh yeah totally. I completely agree. Promotion would definately help. However, I don't have time to keep knocking up the post whenever it disappears off the front page.

Also though, I get the impression that most people really wouldn't bother to help. Obviously your one of the more helpful few, but did you see the arguement I spawned by trying to distribute some free music amongst the fans (the London bootleg)? That wasn't the reaction I was expecting, and it soured my taste for the forum a bit. I'm on other forums where people are a lot more friendly and helpful (Ozrics being the major one and I was trying to sort of create that here). I just don't think that many people would be interested.

Now if I were to start a 'best Opeth guitar solo' post....that's where the interest seems to lie more than anything else ;)

Here we go then, nudging it up....

Any offers setlist-wisw on these please?

13-03-2003 University, Exeter, UK
16-03-2003 Rios, Bradford, UK
30-04-2003 Roseland, Portland, Oregon, USA
04-05-2003 Cane's Bar & Grill, San Diego, California, USA
05-05-2003 Huntridge Theatre, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Graveless Soul said:
Any offers setlist-wisw on these please?

04-05-2003 Cane's Bar & Grill, San Diego, California, USA
The Leper Affinity
Advent
Deliverance
Drapery Falls
Godheads Lament
Credence
Bleak
A Fair Judgement
Demon Of The Fall