Seven Kingdoms parts ways with bassist

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Seven Kingdoms has parted ways with bassist Miles Neff. It was a mutual agreement on behalf of everyone for the benefit of the band. Miles will be working in his other various projects so be sure to check them out!

As one royalty steps down, an open throne remains. We would like to welcome new bassist of Seven Kingdoms, Aaron Sluss, to take a seat! Aaron has already shown a drive to perform exceptionally and make the band better as a whole. We are very happy to have him on board and think many good things will come from this decision.

"I've been good friends with the members of Seven Kingdoms for some time now, as well as a fan of the music," Aaron says, "so when Camden asked me to come on board as their new bassist I didn't hesitate. There is a lot of musical talent in this band and I'm very much looking forward working with them on the upcoming Blind Guardian tour and in the time beyond."

Bummer you guys lost such an excellent bassist, but cool that you were able to find a worthy replacement. I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys play with BG in December here in my neck of the woods!

Bummer you guys lost such an excellent bassist, but cool that you were able to find a worthy replacement. I'll be looking forward to seeing you guys play with BG in December here in my neck of the woods!

Actually the complete opposite, it was really his time to leave. It was bringing our live show and morale down.

Aaron will overflow the void left :)

See ya then!!!

That's cool - not knowing (nor was it any my business) of what goes on internally with your band, I figured it was an amicable parting. Oh well - anyway, glad you found a good replacement. I've yet to actually get to see you guys play (just did not make it to Atlanta for the Wednesday gig, and the only other time I've had a chance to see you got shot to hell with the cancellation of the Triton Power Cruise). I really like what I hear from your MySpace page. I did pick up a copy of your album from Lance's table (although I still need to listen to it). So I am actually pretty excited to get to see you guys finally get to play in my neck of the woods (there at Jaxx in December - and right friggan before Christmas!).

Anyway, beyond that, I could only wish you guys continued success, especially with the new bassist on board.

That's cool - not knowing (nor was it any my business) of what goes on internally with your band, I figured it was an amicable parting. Oh well - anyway, glad you found a good replacement. I've yet to actually get to see you guys play (just did not make it to Atlanta for the Wednesday gig, and the only other time I've had a chance to see you got shot to hell with the cancellation of the Triton Power Cruise). I really like what I hear from your MySpace page. I did pick up a copy of your album from Lance's table (although I still need to listen to it). So I am actually pretty excited to get to see you guys finally get to play in my neck of the woods (there at Jaxx in December - and right friggan before Christmas!).

Anyway, beyond that, I could only wish you guys continued success, especially with the new bassist on board.

thank you very much for the support! we hope to bring our real A game on the tour. We are working very hard to do just this :)

Mid week was ok for us but that was the final straw in the situation, so glad your first show will be at JAXX!!!

See ya then!

Should take a week or two more for him to get the playing down solid then from then till the tour to be rediculous on stage :) hahaha so yes, most definitelly! He's a very Fast learner.

plus - IIRC - Aaron is a long-timne fan of the band, probably since it's inception. So it shouldn't take long at all for him to get up to snuff with the tour music. :kickass:

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Chicago with Blind Guardian!

Edit: Will you have your albums for sale on the tour?

HAHA for sure man! both of them along with white logo shirts, silver foil logo shirts, Seven Kingdoms Lanyards, Stickers and beer coozies :)

Haha, that was my first thought as well :D I'm a sucker for a mix of clean and growls.

lol no worries :)

You know its funny, several of the reviews we got that havent been posted were extatic about everything BUT the harsh vox. there were a few that even said that, that "fool" should just shut his trap LOL

so ya, we will keep it but im pretty sure were going to cut back a bit for the next record. It will still be there, but not for say a whole verse...