SEVENTH CALLING Completes Work On 'Battle Call'

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Heavy metal band SEVENTH CALLING has completed recording its new album, "Battle Call", for an early 2014 release. The CD was was recorded between December 1 and December 7 in Traverse City, Michigan and marks the band's first release since "Epidemic", which was distributed through Heaven And Hell Records. It also marks the first recordings to feature SEVENTH CALLING's new lineup. "I had to take some time off and re-plan and restructure after a couple of years with live performances and the members that I have worked with over that time," says singer/guitarist Steve Handel. "To re-envision the CALLING, so to speak! "'Battle Call' is the beginning of this vision and I feel that the members I have working with me are just as hungry for this vision. That is a first for me. "It is great to have Mike [Walters, bass] and Dennis [Pesicka, drums] working with myself in this group." SEVENTH CALLING will take part in 2014's first installment of the Throwback Metal Fest, set to take place on Saturday, August 2 in Apple Valley, California.

More...