Seventh Circle developments

Revson

Sep 22, 2010
Orlando, FL
www.villainproductions.com
I was over at gearslutz today and some dude was debating between the BLA API clone or the SCA A12. Today, Seventh Circle posted with a hypothetical stripped down version of the A12 that costs $279 already assembled. Turns out it's not hypothetical and will be out at the end of September and they're doing something similar with the J99 preamp.

I'm putting aside money now.

I won't deny the n72 and a12 pre's are the tit's but i just figured if i am going to get neve and api might as well just cash out the extra money and get the real deal. But for anyone who need's some solid pre's for not a lot of money this sound's like an awesome deal for people to take up.

This is great news. Will be ordering two in September and building a final N72 to complete my rig and end my desire for pres for at least a week or so.

I'll buy one the second they're available. Will it be standalone or will you need a chassis for it? Maybe a link to that convo? Sometimes I hate going to GS and haaving to wade through all the crapola...

You'll need the chassis. The guy said if you buy a module with the chassis, power supply, and wiring harness it should run about $600. I'm on my phone so linking is a bitch, but the thread is on the first or second page of the "so much gear" forum titled "Can't decide between BLA 12b or SCA A12" or something close to that.