Severe Torture.... Banned!!!???

~UlvedaL~

Where Lost Souls Travel
Feb 19, 2002
Muspelheim...
Visit site
Banned and censored!
severetorture.jpg

Severe Torture are banned from the stages in Switzerland. The band was scheduled to play in the Z7 venue in Switzerland on their upcoming European tour. Official reason for this ban is the perverse, disgusting and very offensive cover artwork of their new album "Misanthropic Carnage", which according to the local promoter shows a total lack of respect for other human beings. Severe Torture hereby appologizes to their Swiss fans and they hope to play in Switzerland soon! On top of that the normal album-version got censored for the official shop distribution in Germany. So for Germany the album is available in a limited edition with censored cover artwork.

miscarn.jpg

- Information originally posted by Hammerheart Records

NOW THIS IS NONSENS!!! :puke:

Yeah I'm from Switzerland and I can just say that this is true!!! Fuck censorship!!!!!!! Severe Torture mustn't play but CC will play for about the seventh time at the Z7. Do they have "better" covers than Severe Torture???? I don't think so....Seven Torture even played already at the Z7 in the past.....So this is completely bullshit....
Well you know, me and many other Swiss Death Metal freaks won't go to the Z7 now, we will travel to the gig at Strasbourg/France instead because we want to see Severe Torture!!! The Swiss Death Metal scene is behind Severe Torture! I've never heard something as stupid as this......

im seeing them on 27th when they play with cannibal corpse.....should be good.....i only have 'your blood is mine' on mp3 and that fucking rocks...its nice and brutal :>