Seymour Invader SH8 first clip - rate my sound!

thanks guys
I also find this pickup very thick - I like it a lot.
LiveWire is cool for cheap amps I thinks
I would like to try the protoptype someday :)

Pretty beastly dude; my only complaint is the notes don't seem to be very defined (pick attack is a bit washed out); is this quad-tracked? (cuz that would probably explain it). And how has no one asked what amp/ampsim setup was used?

thanks for response!
guitars are Bigbottom with amazing catharsis impusle - guitar is a Bernie Rico Vixen copy made by amazing Polish luthier Martch Guitars (love it) with seymour duncan sh8.

Metaltastic - pick attack is a bit washed out? it means that i should pick a little harder and more clearly? Guitars are double tracked - thanx and sorry for my english :p

Ah, coolness, great job on getting such a badass all-digital tone! Though while picking harder/clearer might do it, it might also just be the fact that it's a Line6 preamp going into an impulse making the attack not be particularly defined; I've noticed Line 6 stuff often has that effect (and especially when going into an impulse rather than L6 cabsim)...worth a try though! (picking improvement I mean)

I like it! It's real nice and thick.

I agree with Marcus, but I think it would be a matter of dropping the gain a tiny bit. :)

Hmm maybe you're right - I'll turn down the gain and try to record it again with harder picking :)

Also, if you have a Dual-tone option, try just adding another Bigbottom with same settings but roll the gain back (i usually turn the gain quite low) and set the volume back about 20db for that instance of amp. I found that it brings back some attack and clarity, and yet the tone remains heavy.

That's a meatgrinder! Drums sounds great too, what did you use for drums if I may ask?

awesome riff + tone! \m/ Can you share your preset with L6 Big Bottom please? I'm also a fan of Big Bottom model. Thank you.