SFU-13

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I got a sampler for the next Six Feet Under record entitled 13!
Barnes made the mistake of calling this their Reign in Blood.
I was skeptical. I'm a fan of the band, but why compare you're record
to a classic like that?!:cry:
Let me tell you, if these three tracks are any indication of what is to come,
this will be the record that breaks the band! It's got a different vibe to it & even though, Barnes still doesn't "sing" it could be looked as an underground classic
10 years from now...
I will be getting the real deal in a couple of weeks & the record is out on 3.22.05!
Look for it!
SIXXSWINE

KMADD said:
I didn't know you liked death metal Mr. Swine. But 6 feet under always kind of had a
thrash vibe to them. I hated that stupid ac/dc cover album they put out absolutley
worthless! :yuk:

I liked 50% fo the record, it was a risk regardless...
What band elects to cover an entire record & then do it in a totally
different style?! SFU is one of the few Death Metal bands that I enjoy.
Carcass, Arch Enemy, Morbid Angel, being the other top picks on the short list...

He gets praised for being in Cannibal Corpse but Chris Barnes has always been a big joke.

Well, Six Feet Under are pretty much death n roll meaning it is mid-paced and not as heavy death metal.

I like Six Feet Under...what I've heard...I really do...but like so many death metal bands I just cannot stand the vocals!!!!!!!!!! I really love Dimmu Borgir's death cult armageddon but DAMMIT if they would just sing it would be better...

sixxswine said:
I liked 50% fo the record, it was a risk regardless...
What band elects to cover an entire record & then do it in a totally
different style?! SFU is one of the few Death Metal bands that I enjoy.
Carcass, Arch Enemy, Morbid Angel, being the other top picks on the short list...

Have you heard Opeth, Children of Bodom, Mercenary and Into Eternity ?

Bryant

MURAI said:
He gets praised for being in Cannibal Corpse but Chris Barnes has always been a big joke.

Well, Six Feet Under are pretty much death n roll meaning it is mid-paced and not as heavy death metal.
Look who crawled out of Osama's bunker only to bust out a weak post on SFU & Chris Barnes?! Call it what you want. I like it!

Bryant said:
Have you heard Opeth, Children of Bodom, Mercenary and Into Eternity ?

Bryant

I have an Into Eternity sampler that I should listen to again, I have the Mercenary Record, I did a review for that one, great band! I have Hate Crew BY COD, Great live show they have! The singer is probably shorter than DIO!!!! Opeth is okay, they are kinda snoozers...

sixxswine your work for SFU? it sure looks that way. That album looks to be a work of shit.

sixxswine said:
No, not on their payroll. You are retarded...
How can an album "look" when you have to "hear" it?!
Leave my board immediately...
You've been warned....

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was missing the old bouncer of UMOS :p