Shadow's Fall Reunion?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Just ran across this article saying it may happen. More importantly though it states, either correctly or incorrectly, that John is wrapping up the new Anthrax album. What? Especially since the guitar solos are recorded last, I didn't even think they were in the studio or even finished writing the new record. I think it must be inaccurate, thoughts?

https://metalinjection.net/news/sha...nMg5jZ6rMrj6KMlz3tT3HfyPhyB_x_MznkEx-XOYgoZos

Never really heard anything from
Shadows fall,is it metal core?,be a bit strange unless there is a gap in
The schedule,he wouldn’t really be needed that much in the studio so
Maybe he has time

Maybe he has time
Yes but have we even heard that the band is in the studio? I haven't and I follow everybody on all the platforms.

Yes but have we even heard that the band is in the studio? I haven't and I follow everybody on all the platforms.

to be honest they are probably ages away from being in the studio, he wouldn't really need to do anything till quite late in the cycles highly doubt we will c the record this year anyway.

Maybe he has time
I wouldn't exactly call them a core band. They were kinda of at the front of thrash coming back with newer bands here in the US in the early 00's. They have death metal stuff and thrash stuff maybe at slight times the singer may sound slightly core-ish. But they have some long songs and instrumentals and lots of guitar solos. They also did an album of 80-'s covers like Dangerous Toys. Although the live version was way more thrashy than the disc version which was disappointing. They kind of started getting wimpy and going more commercial and I stopped following them.

I would say this is the song that broke them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: sufferer