Shadows Of The Past Revisited

SharkBlack

Jul 13, 2005
San Jose, Ca
I listened to it this morning for the first time in a while and it sounds fresh again. SS you are a wicked riffmeitster dude... And SK your work creates the eerie vibe... It's a very cool and original piece of work...:kickass:

I am very proud of this album and I am not going to make excuses for it or some of the mixing problems, but I really feel that, going in to this next project armed and ready with knowledge I wish we had a few years ago. Things have changed in the music world - especially the way songs are mixed (listen to "Pull me under" compared to the stuff that's out now and it even sounds weak), and having shorter songs that can be downloaded is important as well. I am so happy that several of you guys "get it" and appreciate it. All of the songs are very special and meaningful to both Sorrell and I. Thank you for your sincere comments!!! You guys rawk!

Right on! :headbang:

I went back to it a couple of weeks ago. It had been a while since I'd heard it. I actually, really enjoyed it.

I'm still very proud of the record as a whole. Maybe some day it'll reach a larger audience. That would be cool.

Thanks dudes! :kickass:

SS

There are moments which will remain timeless in my book, the first time I heard it I played it from start to finish and it really connected in many ways , it is a awesome piece of work.