Share your favourite bands

cryptorchid

New Metal Member
Nov 8, 2002
Mississauga, Ontario
Visit site
Hey guys,
Let's talk about our favorite bands, not just metal stuffs.. anything, It could be rock, alternative, industrial, gothic, hardcore, anything :D I like all kinds of music, basically as long as it fits for my ears.
I like Marilyn Manson, Led Zeppelin, Skid Row, Stone Temple Pilots, Arch Enemy, many more.
Well what about you guys ?

man... (deep breath) ... here goes...

Obituary, Bolt Thrower, Decapitated, Vader, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Dream Theater, Blind Guardian, (early)Metallica, (early)Sepultura, The Dillinger Escape Plan, (early) In Flames, Candiria, Death(rules!!!), Slayer (bow to the gods), Athiest, The Gathering, Type O Negative, Cradle of Filth, Marduk, Emporer, Thursday, Guns & Roses, Cattle Decapitation, Kyuss, Rudra, Impiety, Lamb of God, Slipknot(for their first album), Dimmu Borgir...

And the one and only BLACK SABBATH.

deeds of flesh, machetazo, pungent stench, lividity, catasexual urge motivation, hollenthon, corpse vomit, denak, disgorge, anal cunt, dying fetus, opressor, hate eternal, yattering, decapitated, flestized.......and the list goes on.

yeah... deeds of flesh's "inbreeding the antropophagi" features in my all time top 10 lists!! ...he he just kidding ... yeah I am in love with that album tho' ... total killer rifffs and..and...oh hell...words fail me to describe the album...the first time I played it ..like 2 yrs back... I was like what the fuck...never had seen any brutal display of guitar wanking.......yeah br00000tal as hell...

Amorphis (both period), B.B King, Dream Theater, In The Woods..., Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Led Zeppelin, Queensryche, Sarah McLachlan (any problem with me loving country?), Steve Vai, Soundgarden, plus tons of more from blues & jazz.

- red_beef (by the way, I have a band that is 100% jazz)

Most favourite...

Dream Evil
Falconer
Blind Guardian
Sonata Arctica
Edguy
Within Temptation
Kamelot
Mago de Oz (Spanish metal band, really good).

Of course, living in Hong Kong, I need to show SOME support... so erm... Beyond has actually rather good guitar riffs but awful singing. And I mean AWFUL. :D