Sharing the stage with Psycroptic in April at one of the last Arthouse shows... ever!

GoofPig

Ur Friendly Bitch Piglet
Feb 15, 2004
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
The arthouse is closing for good. Blah!
One of the most iconic venues in oz will be goneskies after April this year. :cry:
To give it one last hoorah, there's going to be some big gigs and we're making the trip down from QLD to play with Psycroptic, A Million Dead Birds Laughing and Cradle in the Crater.

All you VIC sneapsters should definitely come along for a brew; it's a huge honour to be playing it and I intend to party indefinitely hardy.

You can get your tickets here:
http://tickets.oztix.com.au/default.aspx?Event=19568

I'll throw up a link to the facebook event when I get home from work!

Wow, the arthouse gig even made the news here on the Sneap board, haha.

Yeah The Arthouse closing will be a loss for the local scene. It was 'the' intermediate venue for bands looking to put a night on. I heard when the Malice boys put on The Thrashening it was a hell of an event, and showed what the Arthouse could offer if a gig were promoted well.

Anyway, enjoy your gig guys!

If we don't get our shit together and end up on tour around that time, then I'll see you there dude! Sounds like a sick gig!

Wow, the arthouse gig even made the news here on the Sneap board, haha.

Yeah The Arthouse closing will be a loss for the local scene. It was 'the' intermediate venue for bands looking to put a night on. I heard when the Malice boys put on The Thrashening it was a hell of an event, and showed what the Arthouse could offer if a gig were promoted well.

Anyway, enjoy your gig guys!

Thanks heaps Ermzy-dermzy.
You should come out and help us drink all that beer/do our live sound or some shit. :)

If we don't get our shit together and end up on tour around that time, then I'll see you there dude! Sounds like a sick gig!

Sounds great man! ^ as above but with more emphasis on the grog.
Yeah I mentioned grog twice, I'm not an alcoholic <_<

In all seriousness though it's going to be a great success - The 'croptic always put on a great show and that alone will be enough to send the venue off in style.