Shatter Messiah PhoTunes (Music Slideshow)

Who would have figured it... a metalhead programmer? I have created an awesome tool for music fans to share their cherished concert photos... I call them PhoTunes. You can sign up for a free account today and start creating your own. (PhoTune.com)

Now... I don't claim to be a professional photographer, like Todd Brown of vpdigital.net. Jeez, my camera isn't worth the price of one of his memory cards. Regardless, I believe I have created something that your guys/gals are really going to enjoy.

Never to Play the Servant

Bad Blood

Thus far, I have only worked my way through my Shatter Messiah pics. I split them into two PhoTunes. Enjoy! :headbang:

Norm

I wish my programming skills were as good as yours so that I could make such awesome and handy stuff. Those are both really cool "PhoTunes", thanks for sharing them.

But, on a side note, Mr. Normando, thanks for letting me and pate hang out with you on Friday before the concert. Hope you had as much fan as we did! I'm sad we didn't get to tell you bye, but we ended up slipping out a few minutes after Lethal got done.

I wish my programming skills were as good as yours so that I could make such awesome and handy stuff. Those are both really cool "PhoTunes", thanks for sharing them.

But, on a side note, Mr. Normando, thanks for letting me and pate hang out with you on Friday before the concert. Hope you had as much fan as we did! I'm sad we didn't get to tell you bye, but we ended up slipping out a few minutes after Lethal got done.

Will & Lee... I figured I would catch up with you back here on the forum. I realized you guys had some beverages waiting for you back at the motel. From what I read, it sure sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves afterwards.

Thanks for the compliments on the PTs. Regarding your programming wishes... it just takes an idea and the persistance to get it done.

Stay tuned for future posts containing PhoTunes for Suspyre, Benedictum, Solitude & Lethal. It is just a matter of weeding through my pics to find a handful that are worthy.