Shining - VI: Klagopsalmer (Arse Magma look here)

Lyrics in swedish are sometimes awkward...
But I choose to believe that Kvarforth actually stands behind what he's singing after reading some candid interviews.

Plågoande, Helga plågoande rocks hard...

the problem for me is not that the lyrics are in swedish but that kvarforth's command of the swedish language is, let's say less than stellar

As I've spoken with others about this new material I've come to a realization. Much like cotton is the fabric, Shining is the music of my life. As the music has evolved over time, moving away from the darker, more intimidating, material, Shining has provided me with an album for just about any mood or situation.

:worship:

i will totally admit to having never heard this band and being turned off by that publicity stunt of the new singer. and also of any interview with the vocalist and how "tormented" he is and how dangerous he is because he has "nothing to lose".

barf. the music might be the greatest thing ever, but just like velvet cacoon, i cant get past stunts like that.

Uhhhh I thought the singer DID kill himself. Or something.

Anyway, I've never heard them. "The Shining" rules though, even if Shelly Duvall is fugly.