Ship Of Fools

The trick is to nick cheap books, like the one I got was like 11 HUF, cause books was shamelessly cheap before the nineties, and even if you have to pay three times the price, it's only 33 HUF (about 15 cents).

Though the rules may be different now.

Nah, nowt wrong with that. I have added almost a hundred books (mainly obscure medieval history tomes) to my collection in that manner.
The way I see it, I'm doing the library a favour-- I'm clearing up shelf space for books that everyday idiots will actually borrow, and giving them a few quid to boot.
I have nearly cleared out my library's medieval history section, which has now almost been taken over by gardening books :D :D :D

I used to steal books, of course, but they implemented an alarm system. I got around that by throwing books over the scanner, so they got around THAT by posting an old chap who sits in the lobby and sniffs out thieves :err:

I never did something like this, I only wanted to copy cd's, but that wasn't with my reader ticket... not to mention they never had the cds I wanted to have too :p I never was that library-fanatic, okay, now I am a member at 3 places, but it's useful for the university, as we often have books that cannot be bought, but that special library has them. I don't really like to study from a book with the thought in my head that I will have to give it back, but in this case I can't really do much.
I have much books that I'm sure about they've been library books. my theory is that noone wanted to rent or to read them, so they sold them to a second hand bookshop, and now here they are on my shelves. they were not pricey, but they are kinda old and rare (or better to say only a small group is interested in them - me, I need them for my studies), and they look like they were not even opened :D

Well it finally arrived, the booklet is completely fucked up! but the music is amazingly good, I dont know how to describe it, maybe a bit symphonic rock mixed with trance stuff, I also liked the Wizard Of Oz samples in it. Quite unique to make such music in the early 90's.