emperor logo black shirt
darkthrone logo black shirt
darkthrone transylvanian hunger black shirt
bathory quorthon picture black shirt
death logo black shirt

all the ites are available on white and black shirt and
long sleeves too.
each shirt is 5,00 euros (long sleeves 7,00 euros ) more
10,00 euros for postage any quantity you want.
for example :
if you buy 1 shirt = 15,00 euros
if you buy 5 shirts = 35,00 euros

ask for a list with more models and pictures of the shirts
at:

fearthem2000 at yahoo dot com dot br
johann

we're obviously facing a misunderstanding here.. it was me who warned of amauri (I'm known as into the pit elsewhere)..

that amauri guy is really a fucking dickhead imo, but this is obviously someone else who's only using amauri's address.. as he explained..
I've talked to him and he seems trustable to me..

that amauri guy didn't rip me off exactly, I was about to trade with him when he noticed I state in my trade lists that I don't trade with south america due to bad experiences..
must have felt personally offended, whatever he started calling me a nazi and shit (cause I'm from germany and don't trade with south america :OMG: )
in fact it's really that amauri guy.. someone else on the metal archives trading board says he's been ripped off by amauri (I believe him, that would fit his mentality as far as I see) so there are at least two reasons not to trade with amauri.. he's still spamming my old email account and shit..

someone else told me that fear_them was amauri because fear_them uses amauris address..

but this one (johann/fear_them) seems trustable to me..

a misunderstanding probably.. anyway, trust johann and avoid amauri.. that guy is a piece of shit to me..