Shirt

jyng

Sep 30, 2002
www.mwis.net
When I was watching the 'Live at Last' DVD the other day, it looked like you all were selling concert shirts that had all your album covers on the front of it. If so, is there a way to order one of these shirts? I didn't see one on the Merchandise Link of your home page.

Also, I just wanted to mention that when I had first ordered your DVD I didn't think it would be anything great. I mainly just wanted to support one of my favorite bands that I really like and respect. Well, ever since I got this DVD, I've had a hard time putting it down. You guys ROCK! I was so impressed with the sound quality and how tight you guys are as a band! I've even been showing it to my girlfriend and she loves it (Looks like you've got another fan now)! Anyway, thanks for taking the time and energy to make this DVD. I've really been enjoying it!

Jay

Hey we are a little behind on the merch for sure.

Need to get the new Live at Last tour shirts avialiable soon. As well as the DVD ones your referring to also. We ran out of the Ladies tanks also. I think we may have new stickers and some other stuff too!

More soon! we will get on it.

Also big thanks fot the complimants! really really appreciated Jay.

Thats great you like the DVD! very cool!

Thanks for taking time to post and the kind words and suport!

You rock! :headbang:

jyng said:
When I was watching the 'Live at Last' DVD the other day, it looked like you all were selling concert shirts that had all your album covers on the front of it. If so, is there a way to order one of these shirts? I didn't see one on the Merchandise Link of your home page.

Also, I just wanted to mention that when I had first ordered your DVD I didn't think it would be anything great. I mainly just wanted to support one of my favorite bands that I really like and respect. Well, ever since I got this DVD, I've had a hard time putting it down. You guys ROCK! I was so impressed with the sound quality and how tight you guys are as a band! I've even been showing it to my girlfriend and she loves it (Looks like you've got another fan now)! Anyway, thanks for taking the time and energy to make this DVD. I've really been enjoying it!

Jay