Shoping Online

amon666

Jul 9, 2007
London, ON, Canada
www.myspace.com
so im looking for few shirts and hoodies but cant find all the stuff that i want
does anyone knows a good site to shop online??
dont say ebay
and i know this site http://www.catacombscds.com/ which is pretty good but doesnt have what i want

stuff that im looking for

Eluveitie shirts/hoodie
I shirts/hoodie
Immortal hoodie
Kalmah shirts/hoodie
Primordial shirts/hoodie
Bloodbath shirts/hoodie
Wintersun shirts/hoodie

btw im looking for Canada/US sites ONLY! since i cant afford a really expensive shipping

Ebay Ebay Ebay

I just bought two pull over Bloodbath hoodies from there. First one I bought for someone else, second one..I just asked the seller if they had anymore. They found another and sold it to me without listing it. :)

I bought my IF - The Jester Race shirt from JSR. 16 bucks and it got here like 3 days after ordering.

ok JSR really surprised me about there prices althou dont have all the stuff that i want, but i noticed they dont include tax!

plus a Q, for canada people, will they pay customs or somthin?

Nope. When you buy something from outside of Canada and they don't charge you tax, that means customs will probably dock you on taxes.
Sometimes you can get lucky though. Then there are times when customs just looks at your package and charges you $5 for the looking.

There are 2 sure things in life, death and taxes.

Nope. When you buy something from outside of Canada and they don't charge you tax, that means customs will probably dock you on taxes.
Sometimes you can get lucky though. Then there are times when customs just looks at your package and charges you $5 for the looking.

There are 2 sure things in life, death and taxes.

:O fuck me!!!!

please ans me, i ordered the boxset from metal blade in US and it was about 150 dollars, how much would i pay customs???:erk::erk::erk::erk::erk: