Short Jam with Lamb of God! (LepouLegion/Superior 2.0) Log-ish riffs!

Hey dude. Great tone no doubt. I really like it. I wouldn't say it sounds like Lamb of god so much but it's great. I only make the distinction because I have a mark IV. And it's way more dry and abbrasive whilst still being a tighter tone. Your's seems a bit dull and too saturated for that LOG tone. It's a good tone! XD

Is it wrong that I'm so tempted to post clips from the EoTE album here? haha. If you want LoG influence, Kano is your man.

Anyway, cool riffs man, I dig it. Stylistically I can hear how you're going for the same tone from the sims. I just don't think they're suited to do the same kind of thing as LoG. Their tone is really dry, scratchy and kinda hollow, but it sounds like actual amps!

yeah, I own a Mark IV as well and this really doesnt sound close. It's been awhile since I busted her out though. Reminds me more of A Life Once Lost...but not sure what amps they use...If I remember correct it was Randall and something else.

sounds cool, but also drums have a huge part in LoB sound imo
but guitars are nice, quite unusal sound for legion, but very tight!

sounds cool, but also drums have a huge part in LoB sound imo
but guitars are nice, quite unusal sound for legion, but very tight!

Thanks Mago, I would like to have my own Adler at home.. My drum problems are gone into the oblivion. :D