Short Meshuggah Clip (Agile Intrepid, PODxt, Superior 2.0)

Teaboy

Cor blimey guv'nor
Nov 22, 2008
London
Its got a pretty good sound, were you using a real 8 string or a detuned guitar? I thought that the snare was a little bit muddy sounding. I also think it could do with a bit more distortion, it was a heavy sound but just not vile enough for a meshuggah style sound.

3/5 dude

Its got a pretty good sound, were you using a real 8 string or a detuned guitar? I thought that the snare was a little bit muddy sounding. I also think it could do with a bit more distortion, it was a heavy sound but just not vile enough for a meshuggah style sound.

3/5 dude

lololol
you crack me up, who the fuck rates mixes out of 5?

Drums sound nice. It all sounds too real for Meshuggah though. Industrial as fuck sounding shit is where it's at for Mesuggah.
Guitars are all mids and nothing else, all honk, no balls or air. Back to the drawing board on that one man.

Perhaps I should've been clearer. I'm not trying to replicate Meshuggah's sound exactly. It's just that Rational Gaze is a nice easy song to play, so it was good start :)

Basically I have a new Agile Intrepid (which is 8 string) and obviously the pickups sound different from my Bare Knuckle Warpig, which meant I needed to adjust my patch.

3/5 dude

You are not qualified to give advice here man, please have some restraint or get out. :rolleyes: