Show I lose by greed of others

Wolfgar

New Metal Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hail, my name is Rodrigo Fidelis and am a big fan of Ensiferum, and wanted to know about the show that you will do in Brazil, I and many fans of the band can not go because of the price, which is very high due to the organizers that want to earn more than they deserve because of this, we let the fans go to many concerts of bands that we love. I really wanted to go, but unfortunately the price is too high, and I just do not speak for me as for many fans of Ensiferum, you are too.

big Hug

Rodrigo Wolfgar

Hi Rodrigo,
Firstly, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about this...I guess the high price is probably due to the immense cost of doing the shows. Flights + gear from Finland to South America is never going to be a cheap affair, especially with crew as well. I would imagine that no-one is really going to get rich off of shows like these. Hopefully you can find a way to make a show still.

Hello Andiferum
Thank you for the welcome, I know it's not cheap, but bands like Amon Amarth, Behemoth and even Rotting Christ is that of Greece came at a price more affordable, I am not talking about the band is the band Ensiferum, but organizers Brazil, but even with the high price that I'm a fan'll find a way to go, but if it does not I hope they come back sometimes. And know that in Brazil there but people getting rich at the expense of others, here is an eternal struggle to get things like that, I have a band and also know how difficult it is to manage.

big hug

Rodrigo Wolfgar