showering

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
all these girls at work are talking about how if they don't take showers every morning they feel 'dirty' all day. they don't even work out or spend any time outside. how can people feel 'dirty'? i mean, what is the definition of that?
i must be some kind of scumbag.
i think the only times i've ever felt really 'dirty' was like, when i was walking on these railroad tracks and slid into a ditch full of water, or like, after motorcross and wiping out, or whatever. i can be covered in paint and dirt and be like, oh well!

i guess i am a scumbag.

oh and i mean like, they say they HAVE to shower in the morning and not before bed or else they wake up feeling dirty again. like, do they sleep on a garbage pile?

showering everyday isn't good for your skin/hair. the girls you are talking probably got really dry skin.

desert.gif

i dont think it will cause dry skin because these people have been doing it their entire lives so their skin has habituated itself to it.
i shower _most_ every night, because i work out at the gym in the morning and then am usually doing some form of exercise or martial arts at night. my skin isn't dry at all.

haha the european is citing dubious pseudoscience to justify not showering!

i have to take a shower in the morning or i feel scum-covered all day...i never really wake up. probably four or five days a week i also take a shower at night. but when i wake up, i won't even sit on the couch and watch television until i've had a shower.

there's two kinds of dirty...i'm cool with getting filthy, but there's also the scumminess that comes out of your pores. unless i botox them into oblivion or something, showers it is.

seriously, if i was one of those dudes who sweated a lot, i would either die or take 4+ showers per day.

i dont think people should not shower if they feel dirty, or it's wrong. i just guess maybe people were raised different than me? i am probably a fucking scumbag for all i know.
but i just dont know. who has the time to like, shower twice a day? like, that's a lot of soap too!

yea i guess like, from my perspective i am glad to have the nice good bacteria on my skin protecting me from like, the plague or whatever.

"americans sleep on piles of garbage". "the US senate is as evil as saddam hussein". "the UN is relevant". stupid euro myths.

i just don't like when people are smelly and i don't think its fair to wrinkle my nose at the assy dude sitting next to me on the train if i am not squeaky-clean myself!

i just walked over to my coworker and was like 'am i stinky?' and she was like 'no. you always smell really nice'.

so i guess i am okay and xfer won't kill me on the train.