Shredder seeks internet metal forum companion

ShredHeadJHJ

oh noes itz a opinionn
Oct 15, 2007
Orlando, Florida
I've been postin at metal-archives a bit & I'm sick of that place! I need a new place to post to talk about the bands I like & find out about new bands as well.

I just figured I'd Yahoo "metal forum" & this was the first thing that popped up. It seems like there is some action happening here & I'm quite impressed with the forum software. This may be the best forum software I've ever seen :kickass:

How are things around here? Get busy?

Thanks for the kind words. This place isn't really all that busy like I thought it might have been, but it will take awhile to find my way all the way around & get to know the people here. That's pretty cool. I also love how hey have all the band forums. The thing I don't like is how threads go on for years & years here. I'm used to threads getting about too old to post in after 1-2 weeks.

Anyways, just in case no one saw it in the other thread I'm having problems getting my MySpace link to work properly. It asks for my MySpace account number but I have no idea how to retrieve that I tried... Thanks.

Opinions opinions, everyone has em? Don't they too? Remember It's not only about you, its about us too.....