Shwmae from South Wales!

Well actually, I'm in Reading, England right now but I'm in Cardiff most of the time.

My name is Paul and I am seriously, seriously into power metal and traditional style heavy metal. That said I also enjoy prog, black, death, melodic, folk.. pretty much anything. My favourite bands include Sonata Arctica, Power Quest (the band that let me to these forums) Blind Guardian, Ensiferum and well... maybe you'd be better off just visiting my last.fm page for the bands I'm into.

I am also a massive guitar nerd. I play all day long, pretty much non-stop. I love super-technical shred a la Gilbert, Petrucci, Becker etc etc... I also collect guitars (mainly Ibanez) my two prize items being my RGT3120TV and my RG550LTDBK. Though I'm sure that means little to most of you. :p

Most importantly, I'd like to share with you all my band "Sorcerer's Spell". As you may have guessed, we're a fantasy power metal band who sing about warriors and magic spells and so on. Check us out at http://www.myspace.com/sorcerersspell we'd love to have you as a friend! Our latest recording is "Jagermeister Metal" which was actually changed from disciples of metal just for this recording in the hope of some kind of sponsorship deal. Can't blame a band for trying!

Anyway, hope to get settled in and see you guys around!