:sigh: Ralph Santolla leaves the band

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
In yet another line up change for Iced Earth Ralph Santolla (guitarist) has left the band and joined Sebastian (ex-SKID ROW) Bach's new band.

"There are several reasons for this decision, and for the moment I will keep them to myself. The other guys [in Iced Earth] know my reasons, and hopefully this won't turn into a public pissing match. On the other hand, if it does, at least execution by musketry has gone out of style. I made some great friends, played some great, albeit difficult (!) metal tunes, and learned a lot from the experience. Whatever anyone else says about Jon [Schaffer], he IS a phenomenal rhythm guitarist.

"On a different note, I am the new lead guitarist for Sebastian Bach. We start playing July 22nd, and I can't wait. We'll do a new album later this year, so look for that, and I hope to see some of the cool people I met on tour with Iced Earth at some of these gigs. I am also in talks with Steve DiGiorgio [TESTAMENT, SADUS, ex-DEATH, CONTROL DENIED], Gene Hoglan [STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DARK ANGEL, ex-DEATH], and Tom Englund from EVERGREY about making an epic, orchestral metal album called ex Cathedra. More on this later."

:Smug:

Ralph Santolla is an awesome dude(despite him hitting on my girlfriend). I wish him the best of luck, and I'll definitely go see Sebastian Bach next time they come around to Philly(Yes, I actually like Skid Row)

I email Neil, a while back & he more or less told me to go fuck myself. That was a couple of months ago. I saw last week the site was down. Ralphy boy jumped ship to join a band that would probably have some mainsteam success. I guess if that's what he wants. There has to be a real reason why he left.

:yow:
sixxswine said:
I email Neil, a while back & he more or less told me to go fuck myself. That was a couple of months ago. I saw last week the site was down. Ralphy boy jumped ship to join a band that would probably have some mainsteam success. I guess if that's what he wants. There has to be a real reason why he left.