Sight of Emptiness - 2 New Songs UP Mastered by Jens Bogren

EdSOE

Absolution of Humanity
Aug 11, 2008
Costa Rica
www.sightofemptiness.com
Dear Friends,

Time to reveal 2 new killer tracks from the Upcoming Sight of Emptiness Second Album: "Absolution of Humanity", plus the Awesome Album Cover made by great Costa Rican artist: Pablo Vargas. The band commented: Jens Bogren (OPETH, AMON AMARTH, SOILWORK, BLOODBATH, KATATONIA, SYMPHONY X) of Örebro, Sweden's Fascination Street Studios, did a terrific job mastering our new baby, this guy is unbelievable, anything he touches becomes gold, hopefully with this new album we can reach more people around the world and the attention of a label and booking agencies for a decent tour."Like a great dinner, you need a good appetizer and a phenomenal dessert to enjoy a wonderful experience, that's why we choose to upload the first track "Predictable Tragedy" and the last one "Burning Silence". Go to our official website: www.sightofemptiness.com to listen to these new tracks and enjoy a fresh combo of aggressive riffs reminiscent of At The Gates, with melodies similar to In Flames, and the tight structures of The Black Dahlia Murder, with a fresh Costa Rican twist of flavor you won't find anywhere else. The new album from Sight Of Emptiness will appeal to fans of all forms of extreme and melodic metal.

"Absolution of Humanity" track listing:

01. Predictable Tragedy
02. Infected
03. Faceless Dream
04. Witness of your Murder
05. Funeral March
06. The Art of Suffering
07. Judge me today...Die Tomorrow
08. Absolution of Humanity
09. Burning Silence

Labels interested in releasing the new album or signing the band can contact SIGHT OF EMPTINESS at eduardochz@gmail.com

Best Regards,
www.sightofemptiness.com

Yeah, tracks sound great but there is this weird clipping going on through it all. I can't imagine Jens would master it like that, so I'm guessing that it's some fudge-up with the conversion or some uploading issue.

Music is kick ass, solid riffage and some clayman-ish vocal layering going on at times.

Great music my man.. there is some uncomfortable clipping going on indeed, mostly on the kick and OH's it seems.. but the music comes through.

Yeah, tracks sound great but there is this weird clipping going on through it all. I can't imagine Jens would master it like that, so I'm guessing that it's some fudge-up with the conversion or some uploading issue.

Music is kick ass, solid riffage and some clayman-ish vocal layering going on at times.

Thanks so much all for your kind words :kickass:

I'm pretty sure you right mate, it has to be the conversion or some uploading issue. Jens work was AWESOME as usual.

I did use 256-320 VBR MP3...should I go for a different conversion? what's best for myspace as well ?

Thanks in advance
Eduardo/SOE
:worship: