Signed Nevermore Pic up for charity auction

Nevermore26

Delusions Of Grandeur
Sep 9, 2002
Chicago
www.blizzardbeast.com
Benefit Auctions being held to help out injured Soilent Green/Goatwhore vocalist Ben Falgoust As most of you know already, vocalist of Soilent Green and Goatwhore Ben Falgoust was injured in an accident while on tour with GWAR in April 2002. Many bands and labels have helped out by donating signed and rare metal memorabilia. All money made (minus shipping costs) will be sent to Ben to help with all his medical bills.

There's a promo pic of Nevermore up for this, so get a signed pic of your fav band, & help Ben pay his bills!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2508198812

Nevermore...

god damn it i hate it when some says "as most of you know"-----esp. when i haven't heard of him or those bands....stop assuming shit

it was just a quote.. very likely taken from a place where most of the readers surely would have known that. but of course, just an assumption....... :rolleyes:

Sorry, I copy/pasted it from a board where they know who he is. Just thought I'd spread the word since it was Nevermore related. Didn't think you really needed to know who he is, since I don't really know either! :lol:

Nevermore...