SILENT FORCE: 'Circle Of Trust' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Circle Of Trust", the new video from SILENT FORCE, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's studio album in nearly seven years, "Rising From Ashes", which will be released on December 13 via AFM Records. After a lengthy break, the band founded and led by guitarist Alex Beyrodt finally returns with a new studio album. And its title couldn't be more appropriate, as many thought that the group had disbanded and would be gone forever, especially after Beyrodt's success with his classic hard rock band VOODOO CIRCLE and joining the lineup of both PRIMAL FEAR and SINNER. But now SILENT FORCE are finally back... with full force. The band's new vocalist is no other than Michael Bormann – in his case it could be said "old/new," because he already sang on the first (and only) album of the SILENT FORCE predecessor THE SYGNET (1998). Mat Sinner (bass), Alessandro Del Vecchio (keyboards) and drummer André Hilgers complete the new lineup. Beyrodt comments: "For me, 'Rising From Ashes' is not just another new SILENT FORCE record. The long break was necessary to rebuild the band and get rid of all false ascendancy. The new lineup speaks for itself, so does 'Rising From Ashes'." "Rising From Ashes" track listing: 01. Caught In Their Wicked Game 02. There Ain't No Justice 03. Circle Of Trust 04. Living To Die 05. Before You Run 06. You Gotta Kick It 07. Turn Me Loose 08. Born To Be A Fighter 09. Anytime Anywhere 10. Kiss Of Death 11. I'm Gonna Rescue You (bonus track) New SILENT FORCE lineup: * Alex Beyrodt (PRIMAL FEAR, VOODOO CIRCLE) - Guitar * Michael Bormann (POWERWORLD, ex-BLOODBOUND) - Vocals * Mat Sinner (PRIMAL FEAR, SINNER) - Bass * Alessandro Del Vecchio (EDGE OF FOREVER, ex-EDEN'S CURSE) - Keyboards * André Hilgers (RAGE, SINNER) - Drums The cover artwork for "Rising From Ashes" can be seen below. The CD was mixed by Achim Köhler, who has previously worked with EDGUY, MASTERPLAN, SINNER and PRIMAL FEAR. Says Sinner: "In my view, it's a killer album and all the guys did a great job." Band photo above by Valentin Zwick

silentforcerisingcd_600.jpg

More...