Silent Force Entering Studio!!

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
SILENT FORCE, the power metal band featuring ex-ROYAL HUNT singer D.C. Cooper, have posted the following message on their official web site:

"The silence is over again! The songwriting for the new album is finished. The recordings will start during the next couple of weeks. Again, we will work with Dennis Ward who did an incredible job with the last album, 'Worlds Apart'. Drums will be recorded at House of Music studio in Winterbach, Germany, Guitars, bass and keys at Guitars from Hell studio in Krefeld, Germany. Vocal recordings will be done in Dennis Ward's new studio in Bruchsal, Germany. The song material is in the same direction like the last album, 'Worlds Apart', which was the biggest success of the band and even made us touring Japan!"

SILENT FORCE's third full-length album, "Worlds Apart" was released in the U.S. in October 2004 via Noise Records.

Fuck Yeah!!! 'Nuff Said! :headbang:

Hard to get excited about this. To my ear, this band sounds as if they have the talent necessary to release something special. However, to date, everything they've released has been fairly generic.

Zod

I would've agreed with you after their 2nd album. But Worlds Apart is an awesome release, catchy numbers, and just a damn good album through and through. Glad to see them releasing another album - just hope it won't feel like they're trying to duplicate their success and thus have shallow songs

After talking with DC at PPUSA, I wasn't even sure he was going to do Silent Force any longer, guess he was just foolin :devil:

Bear

"Worlds Apart" was good, but there is nothing that I will look forward to from him more than a second solo CD. IMO, his S/T disc is his best work. The tempo and mood of the songs on that disc are perfectly suited for his voice. But of course, he wrote the disc, so you'd expect that. Silent Force is a good fit for his talents, but it's not the best showcase for them, IMO.

It's hard to believe that despite living here in the USA, he has only performed live here four times (including the PPIV pre-party). Hopefully PPVII will make five.

I think "Worlds Apart" is killer, especially the track "Once Again". Whenver I get the album in my car, I pretty much can listen to that one track over and over again.