Silver for sale

Fenrisúlfr

ὁ δύσκος λύκος
May 14, 2008
США
Amon Amarth sung about 'silver plates and gold' in one song, so this is metal-related if not in the literal sense :heh:

I have some sterling silver coins that I collected from an undefended coastal city somewhere in England, they gave me 24 half-crowns, four schillings, four six-pence, and three three-pence in exchange for not shooting burning arrows at their thatched roofs. Normally, I just send it to the refiner, but because silver is hard to obtain in Europe at reasonable prices because of VAT, I would rather save someone the tax.

dsc02017tb.jpg

It weighs a total of 11.51 troy oz, which means there is 10.64 troy oz. of silver here (sterling is 92.5% silver by weight). My offer to you is 10 times the spot price of silver since I am avoiding the refiner's fee. My only stipulation is that you pay the shipping and, if applicable, the PayPal fee. Send me a message if interested, I also have Canadian, Australian, Dutch, Swiss, French...just tell me what you are looking for, it is likely in my hoard and available at discount.