Similarities between Mortal Kombat film and Joey

wullief

Macho Pimp Stud
Oct 18, 2002
Glasgow, Scotland
Visit site
While watching the Mortal Kombat film at the weekend i couldnt help but notice that the dude the played liu kang (was that his name) had the same haircut and skin shade as mr belladonna.

Was this actor a devoted follower or was the film/game creator an anthrax fan??

i leave you guys to post the pics up for comparison

actorab.JPG
project2.jpg

i am quite shocked at the apathy of the good members comments :grumble::grumble:

I never said he was a dead ringer i thought there was similarities in the hair styles and tan colour. :grumble:

p.s. Jockthrax ill tell you if i need glasses if i pull a howler :puke: at the weekend i intend to have the beer goggles on on saturday night. :lol::lol:

wullief said:
i am quite shocked at the apathy of the good members comments :grumble::grumble:

I never said he was a dead ringer i thought there was similarities in the hair styles and tan colour. :grumble:

p.s. Jockthrax ill tell you if i need glasses if i pull a howler :puke: at the weekend i intend to have the beer goggles on on saturday night. :lol::lol:

beer goggles are the best,ive never went to bed with a bad looking sheila but fuck ive woke up with a few hahahahhaha

If I HAD to completly change who I was - I'd be an australian. You fuckers talk the coolest.
Not to mention, you gave us MAD MAX. brilliant film still.
You get points taken away for midnight oil though.
hehehehehehehe