Simon says.... you're dead

Didn't even know he was still alive till he died. I thought the Simon Wiesenthal Center was all that was left of him.

CNN certainly inserted their tongues in his ass. I've read two other eulogies, both of which dump on his egocentrism and conflicts with other Jewish organisations. not a word about that from CNN.

Ah well, he kept himself busy, so that's why he hung around as long as he did. I'm sure Gestapo Müller is sitting in a rocking chair in a small Belgian village, laughing to himself insanely right now: "Ya never found me! Beat ya, bitch!"

Jurched

Yeh, let's clarify: He was a Nazi hunter, meaning a hunter of Nazis.

Not a Nazi who's a hunter. That'd be something if HE showed up at the Jagdschloss in the uniform of an SS-hauptsturmführer. "Ah so, Herrenvölker, let's get them Juden, I MEAN, chamois and stags. Ha ha ha, what a joke.... Jawohl? ...What? What are you looking at? Ach, only a Jude can get away with dem Judenscherz!"

Ah well. Rest in Peace, Herr Wiesenthal. Life seldom affords one genuine peace.

Jurched

Jurched said:
Yeh, let's clarify: He was a Nazi hunter, meaning a hunter of Nazis.

Not a Nazi who's a hunter. That'd be something if HE showed up at the Jagdschloss in the uniform of an SS-hauptsturmführer. "Ah so, Herrenvölker, let's get them Juden, I MEAN, chamois and stags. Ha ha ha, what a joke.... Jawohl? ...What? What are you looking at? Ach, only a Jude can get away with dem Judenscherz!"

Ah well. Rest in Peace, Herr Wiesenthal. Life seldom affords one genuine peace.

Jurched

When I imagine a hunter of Nazis I expect the Hebrew Hammer. Oh wait, that is Santas brother, nevermind.