Simpleton and Adolf???

goose i dont know if he was banned.
ray changed his nick to "Brayton is a faggot" so i reported it to mark that if ray posts it it's one thing but i didnt think his closet case efforts to get my attention made an appropriate nick. apparently mark agreed, he never replied to me directly but a couple hours later under brayton is a faggot he wrote and ray is an asshole :loco:
and it said banned for his user text-and that was that.

So GG.... if you read this, please reply. It's your dear old buddy here trying to bait you out to fight. :)
There are not many things I'd rather do than mentally abusing a redneck like you. :wave:

gimme yer honest opinion Ben, do you really think you could say ANYTHING to him that he wouldnt have to strain himself to think up a reply?

i bet if you said good morning to him he'd sit there a half hour wondering what you meant...

C'mon GG, I'm getting tired of you. Just type whatever comes to your mind. I know it's hard for you to try to come up with anything that doesn't involve farting or beer, so you are free to start with that subject.

P.S - If you can't type it's probably because you haven't connected the keyboard to your computer.

:wave:

Tangerine Dreamer said:
C'mon GG, I'm getting tired of you. Just type whatever comes to your mind. I know it's hard for you to try to come up with anything that doesn't involve farting or beer, so you are free to start with that subject.

P.S - If you can't type it's probably because you haven't connected the keyboard to your computer.

:wave:
you didnt tell him there is a power switch...