simulate L.o.G guitar sound

dont know any L.O.G stuff so i cant comment on the authenticity of the tone, but it sounds very midrange orientated, needs some more balls and some presence i feel.

no, i wouldn't say it was shit, it just needs a bit of work, and some more eq'ing, dont disregard it, just work on it, i mean it might even work well in a full mix as it is, the bass could fill up the lower end, and the cymbals take care of more of the highs, just try boosting a bit around 100-200hz for some low end, and about 8000hz for presence.

Yes cobhc, it's difficult to valutate the sound without drums and bass, and is true that my version of amplitube is limited...I'll try to make a better eqs.

I'm agree, log guitar sound is unique,and if you tell me:Would you have the same log guitar tone as your main tone? I say No!!!because I like fat sounds with more tightness.

Log: here's the explanation:
c15acb216acc5e5b5d8cedba34e880c3.jpg

"What rolls down stairs, Alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog. What's great for a snack And fits on your back It's log, log, log! It's lo-og, lo-og, It's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's lo-og, lo-og, It's better than bad, it's good. Everyone wants a log, You're gonna love it, log Come on and get your log, Everyone needs a log... "

..From the "Ren & Stimpy" cartoon...

OzNimbus said:
Log: here's the explanation:
c15acb216acc5e5b5d8cedba34e880c3.jpg

"What rolls down stairs, Alone or in pairs, Rolls over your neighbor's dog. What's great for a snack And fits on your back It's log, log, log! It's lo-og, lo-og, It's big, it's heavy, it's wood. It's lo-og, lo-og, It's better than bad, it's good. Everyone wants a log, You're gonna love it, log Come on and get your log, Everyone needs a log... "

..From the "Ren & Stimpy" cartoon...

LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG LOG!!! :heh: