Since a lot of the people here know their cartoons...

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
What was the name of the cartoon about the black kid with the oversized shoe/foot. It was in an urban setting and I think he had a large head and ears as well. I recall only one episode in which he helped an old woman carry groceries up to her apartment. This has been bugging me and a few friends for WEEKS.

What was the name of the cartoon about the black kid with the oversized shoe/foot. It was in an urban setting and I think he had a large head and ears as well. I recall only one episode in which he helped an old woman carry groceries up to her apartment. This has been bugging me and a few friends for WEEKS.

You're like 12 years old, therefore any cartoon you may have seen existed after the Golden Age of Cartoons and isn't worth talking about.

Hmm, I kinda have the same problem, only my memories are not specific at all... I remember an opening video with airplanes and epic really nice music... the main character was some blonde stereotype American looking guy... yep, that's about how far my memory goes

No it wasn't Fat Albert. It was it's own non-Bill Cosby related cartoon.

And I've joined in on some other cartoon related threads and pretty much was well aware of all the ones mentioned. I'm not that young...Christ. They used to run tons of reruns of older cartoons on Cartoon Network.