Singer wanted for power/progressive project

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
I'm looking for a singer for a power/progressive metal project I'm recording this summer. I'm not putting a band together, so this is just a one time only sort of thing with no obligations past recording the CD. The music ranges in sound from Symphony X to Edguy to Children of Bodom (to give you a general idea). The kind of voice I have in mind a mid-high range and someone who can sing agressively (singers I'm thinking of: Kai Hansen, Hansi Kursch, Tim Owens etc). The recording will take place in Chappequa, NY but I'm willing to pay for transportation if it doesn't wind up being too expensive. So if this sounds interesting to you, email me at p0wers0ften@yahoo.com and we can discuss more.

I figured this wouldn't be too spammy since I post here often :D

Paul Adrian Villarreal said:
Hey Yngvai, just wondering if you got my email...

Yeah man, sorry I haven't responded yet. I've been in some serious talks with a singer for a little bit now, so I think its safe to say I'm not looking for one anymore. But should I ever need one in the future I'll mention it.

Yngvai X said:
Yeah man, sorry I haven't responded yet. I've been in some serious talks with a singer for a little bit now, so I think its safe to say I'm not looking for one anymore. But should I ever need one in the future I'll mention it.

That's cool. Just wanted to make sure I typed your email addy right. Well, good luck to you! I look forward to hearing it.

-Paul