Sirenia

I downloaded a couple of songs not long ago. I think they're nice.
But for some reason now, I just get bored with it so fast!??!

Yesterday I was at the record shop, and I noticed the Sirenia ltd.
metal box. I listened to the record (because if I liked it more, I
would buy the lrt. box)... but compared to most of the other stuff
I listened to, it just wasn't good enough for me :s
We'll see how it turns out...

Originally posted by Lordenlil
I downloaded a couple of songs not long ago. I think they're nice.
But for some reason now, I just get bored with it so fast!??!

Yesterday I was at the record shop, and I noticed the Sirenia ltd.
metal box. I listened to the record (because if I liked it more, I
would buy the lrt. box)... but compared to most of the other stuff
I listened to, it just wasn't good enough for me :s
We'll see how it turns out...

Ya, I have to say that it's somewhat the same for me...
I like the album actually, but I feel like it will fade...

This might be cause I feel like I've grown away from
listening to all that goth stuff. It was a huge thing for
me some time back, but now it's not enough.... Weird,
but shit happens.

Originally posted by Morgana
I like Morten Veland a lot, his time with Tristania as much as his new band Sirenia.

www.sirenia.no (site is still under construction)

Some say Sirenia is a Tristania clone, well, it was Morten in old Tristania, what do you expect? His writing lives on in Sirenia now...

well, nice album. i like Tristania, new and old, so i like Sirania to ;) imho it's a Tristania clone, but i would should like 2 Tristania's albums in year, so 1 Sirenia and 1 Tristania cd is great conception:p i still wait for new Trail Of Tears...

btw: anybody knows what is a difference between album limited and normal edition? i have normal...

oh yes i really like this band and i've got the nice little metal-box as well :) it sounds very much like tristania that's very true but not a negative thing as long as it doesn't resemble tristnias latests release because that was a really boring piece of music :(

hm, I liked World of Glass ...but Sirenia is better, no doubt about that. What I especially like about Sirenia, is that the female vocals aren't in that opera style (which I had a hard time getting used to some years ago ;)). I always prefer 'normal' singing...so Sirenia is like the perfect band for me. Normally I don't like all those Gothic clichés and everything, but those Gothic Metal bands from Norway never cease to amaze me...they all seem to be elite-musicians ;)