SISTER: 'My Enemy' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"My Enemy", the new video from the Swedish hard rock act SISTER, can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's new album, "Disguised Vultures", which was released on January 21 in North America and January 27 in Europe via Metal Blade Records. The CD was recorded with Martin Sweet and Linus Birbrant and features the previously released single "Sick". SISTER drummer and backing vocalist Cari comments: "'My Enemy' is a trip through a chaos filled mind. The lyrics speak about personal feelings on the ups and downs in life and also about what the world has become today. "As the opener for the album, this song goes out 110% from the start to seconds after hit the brakes and then come back with full force again. That's pretty much how we live our lives today." The video's producer, Jimmy Johansson, adds: "My vision with this video was to make it 'in your face' as much as possible, just like the song. "I wanted to portrait the ugly sides of humanity, such as war, murder, torture, school dances, poverty, starvation, gluttony and so on. "Hopefully we can make someone think. "If the video doesn't affect you in any way, we have failed. And if you think it's too much, then you should just stay at home and not watch the news ever again and keep on ignoring." "Disguised Vultures" emphasizes what the band is all about: heavy, raw sound and attitude. Fans will find plenty more of what Revolver magazine described as "a genre-bending amalgam of street punk attitude and glam-inspired melodies" on this new album. "Disguised Vultures" track listing: 01. My Enemy 02. Sick 03. Disguised Vultures 04. Arise 05. We Salute 'Em 06. Slay Yourself 07. Naked 08. DMN 09. (Stop The) Revolution 10. Please Kill Me European fans were able to get their hands on a limited colored seven-inch single of "Sick" while the band was on tour with WEDNESDAY 13 throughout Europe.

sisterdisguisedcd_638.jpg

More...