sixxswine and johnnyd

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
Hey guys, I see how you treat a brother on the east coast. I sent you both a couple invitations to chat and looks like you're both offline. Well, maybe we can work this out for the weekend? Never have spoken to JD...let me know if you guys want to set a time. Well, Im-a roll up outta this piece fa shizzle. It's almost 12 my time and I gotta work in the a.m. so Im-a tip my 40 to y'all homies and hit the crib, g. Aiiight, den.
Peace out, Boyeeeeeeez.

Sorry, too many carbs tonight and I've lost my mind. I haven't had sugar in 2 months and tonight I REALLY ate a ton of bread, sugar, etc. Oh well.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
Hey guys, I see how you treat a brother on the east coast. I sent you both a couple invitations to chat and looks like you're both offline. Well, maybe we can work this out for the weekend? Never have spoken to JD...let me know if you guys want to set a time. Well, Im-a roll up outta this piece fa shizzle. It's almost 12 my time and I gotta work in the a.m. so Im-a tip my 40 to y'all homies and hit the crib, g. Aiiight, den.
Peace out, Boyeeeeeeez.

Sorry, too many carbs tonight and I've lost my mind. I haven't had sugar in 2 months and tonight I REALLY ate a ton of bread, sugar, etc. Oh well.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY
Ted

I'm on the eastcoast too :p I dont even remember what I put on here for a screen name for AIM Try Edguy25 thats been the one I have been using lately lol set a time lol thats easier said than done lol I dont have much free time for getting online .... Just keep trying till ya catch me I guess

Not enough sleep :) I'm a fukin zombie right now

You could count me in, I'd love to have a chat :) But I'm in Australia so it'd depend on what time coz I think we're about 14 hours or something ahead here so its all a bit messed up!