Skateboards finally arrived. EEEEE-Hawwww

Apr 3, 2004
They arrived, they arrived. And included were stickers (MMD cover). And they used a copy of Jewish Community News as packaging material. Just in time for the Jewish New Year.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
They arrived, they arrived. And included were stickers (MMD cover). And they used a copy of Jewish Community News as packaging material. Just in time for the Jewish New Year.
DAmn it i want to post first... i got mine to mahhmaahaaaaahhahahaha:hotjump: :hotjump:

Yep.
Randall Flagg looks a little sunburned, but besides that, the board is perfect!

Don't forget to put at least one of your Anthrax stickers somewhere where a lot of people will see it, fuckers!

thraxx said:
DAmn it i want to post first... i got mine to mahhmaahaaaaahhahahaha:hotjump: :hotjump:

What a killer box...... I can't open it yet... It a birthday pressnt for my Daughter. There's stickers inside?????

Ok Frankie is coming to San Francisco on Oct. 24 with Helmet.... I am gonna have him sign it..... A question i have is when Anthrax does play here who else should i have sign it?? What about Joey Vera ...... i think NOT???? And Joey Belladonna comes out again ????? John and Joey????? Rob???? Help i fallin and ??????