SKID ROW Demos with original singer Matt Fallon

If it was a video I'd listen, but I can't be arsed downloading it, sorry (I assume everyone else is the same). I loved the first album, some of the second, not a lot of the third Metallica style Bob Rock shit. But Seb Bach was an awesome singer and I'm not THAT interested in hearing someone who presumably sounds worse.

He's not that bad...perhaps Seb's version is bit stronger...but this is a demo. Now give me STD with his vocals...:)

T:)

hmmm...these demos prove that Seb made a career for himself with someone else's songs...:)

T:)

Wow this is all new to me very cool info, what a bummer it must be for this guy to front two bands before they took off only to watch them become superstars. He's sounds pretty good, I have always been a fan of Skid Row loved them from the beginning. They were lumped in with the hair bands but they were just nasty rock n roll, I love it. Subhuman Race is great too IMO, love "Into Another", wow. Tesla is another "hair band" that was just great rock, saw them at the House Of Blues about a year ago and the place was sold out and packed, supporting a new album and still kicking ass. Good for them. Thanks for posting this:headbang:

Wow this is all new to me very cool info, what a bummer it must be for this guy to front two bands before they took off only to watch them become superstars. He's sounds pretty good, I have always been a fan of Skid Row loved them from the beginning. They were lumped in with the hair bands but they were just nasty rock n roll, I love it. Subhuman Race is great too IMO, love "Into Another", wow. Tesla is another "hair band" that was just great rock, saw them at the House Of Blues about a year ago and the place was sold out and packed, supporting a new album and still kicking ass. Good for them. Thanks for posting this:headbang:

I would also throw Cinderella into that category.... Great band.. They definetly dressed the part of the hairbands at the beginning but the music was real good. Just saw them for the first time last week and they were awesome.