Slanderus

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpaMquqY_zpsb8hmkcgu.jpg

Hey guys our new EP was released yesterday. I figure this is the most popular place on the internet to share.

http://slanderus.bandcamp.com/album/sanctuary-of-life-ep

Whoa! Didn't notice this. Will play it loud later. I assume it works with beer.....

fuck yeah dude. this is great so far- the vocalist is outrageous… in a good way. i have a major complaint- the bass is way too low in the mix! i have a fever… and the only prescription is NAD. but seriously, its too low

@Justin: We're apparently sponsored by some whiskey brand now, so yes! Also, the most headbangingest people I've seen at our shows always have a beer in hand. That's two for two I'd say.

@Max: Thanks man. The bass isn't really noticeable on small speakers, but on big ones, whoa baby, it should stand out quite a bit. It's a good mix for playing loud. The first mix we got was a typical specimen of Volume Wars and we all collectively lost our shit. So we added another 8 hour session to do a proper mix. Afterwards we all shook hands and enjoyed it accordingly.

@Bertrand: Thanks, it's based on a dream one of us had. A dream of finding clipart online and doing the best job at concealing its origins.