SLASH And Wife Reportedly Separate

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
According to TMZ, Slash (born Saul Hudson) and his wife Perla Hudson have separated after 13 years of marriage. Sources close to the couple tell the site Perla unexpectedly flew to Hawaii over the weekend with their two sons, London(12) and Cash (9), and has told the rocker they need to work out their issues. Although Perla is reportedly telling friends this a separation, TMZ says she hasn't filed legally. Slash filed for divorce from Perla in 2010 but the couple reconciled two months later. Slash was married once before to Renee Suran. Slash was recently photographed with his former girlfriend from 25 years ago, Meegan Hodges (see below). Slash and Perla renewed their wedding vows in August 2011 for their tenth anniversary. The Hudsons promised to cherish, trust and honor each other, to give each other and their boys unconditional love and share the journey of the rest of their lives. Slash and Perla presented their two boys with rings signifying the unity of their family. Around the time his second son was born, Slash told The Pulse Of Radio that becoming a family man helped settle him down. "I never actually was one of those guys that said I'm gonna be single forever and never have children," he said. "I just never made plans for it, so when it happened, it was, like, at the perfect time in my life. It's like, if it had happened a second earlier, I couldn't have handled it, 'cause I was too out there. Then when the kids came, it actually sort of secured me, more than anything."
@Slash with Meegan Hodges
#slash pic.twitter.com/41L8Mnvnz0
— SLASH SOUTH AMERICA (@SlashOnFire2014) December 28, 2014

More...