SLASH Wonders What Would Happen If Satan Appeared In America (Video)

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
If evil is going to walk among us, Americans might not realize it until it's too late. That's what former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist/current horror movie producer Slash told "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight", the Canadian television talk show broadcast on CBC television and hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos, in this exclusive bonus web clip taken from the top-hatted one's recent session in the red chair. "If Satan were real and just popped up and said, 'Heyyy! I'm back b**ches and I'm coming to get you.' Would we be scared or would we just go back to our phones and play Angry Birds?" asked Stroumboulopoulos. "It would be really hard to convince anybody," said Slash. "It would be way too late before we were convinced that he was real. Something would definitely happen because we would ignore it to the very last second. At least in my country. Canadians, I'm not sure. They might get it and grab the bull by the horns early. But in the U.S., it would be, like, after the fact. Like, 'Oh. There were signs. He said he was Satan. He was red...'" To see the entire "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" interview with Slash from October 7, go here. "George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight" airs weeknights at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. on CBC.

More...