SLAYER Ranning Blood cover, minus vocals

WOW dude.You made my day:kickass:.Havent heard that for ages now.
Nice playing.I really like the guitar tone.It has that Slayer feeling,yet its own character.Nice job.:)
Now what i don't like.Drums.Especially the kick on the main riff(before the fast part).Sounds too ''plastic'' to my ears.And maybe the hole drum set should go a bit back in the mix.Dunno.Kinda sounds too crystal clear for thrash metal.
Then again......DUDE...you totally made my day:cool:
Im happy now:heh:

if the whole thing was like the first 20 seconds this would be the best song of all time haha
but goddamn dude you are tightttt
nice guitar tone too :D maybe a bit harsh in the high mids?

man this fucking grooves, wheres the silly whammy bar laden solo though?! :O

kickass man! i love the old school thrash! :kickass:

i agree with TheXRatedDodo, a bit too much upper mids. otherwise, damn good.

if the whole thing was like the first 20 seconds this would be the best song of all time haha
but goddamn dude you are tightttt
nice guitar tone too :D maybe a bit harsh in the high mids?

man this fucking grooves, wheres the silly whammy bar laden solo though?! :O

I was gonna do those leads but I couldnt figure out how to speed the drums up at the end where everything gets outta control! :lol: If I find a way, I'll track the leads for ya. :)

WOW dude.You made my day:kickass:.Havent heard that for ages now.
Nice playing.I really like the guitar tone.It has that Slayer feeling,yet its own character.Nice job.:)
Now what i don't like.Drums.Especially the kick on the main riff(before the fast part).Sounds too ''plastic'' to my ears.And maybe the hole drum set should go a bit back in the mix.Dunno.Kinda sounds too crystal clear for thrash metal.
Then again......DUDE...you totally made my day:cool:
Im happy now:heh:

No, thankyou! :) You made my day.

increase the tempo with a tempo map

I am using protools 8, so you suggest changing the tempo in the usual way (like I did for the song) keeping the stright thrash beat, but every bar increase tempo by 3? Or create a tempo at say 480bpm and keep it that way for the ending and punching in the midi on SD2.0 gradually bringing the kick and snare closer together till I hit around the 240 mark?

I am using protools 8, so you suggest changing the tempo in the usual way (like I did for the song) keeping the stright thrash beat, but every bar increase tempo by 3? Or create a tempo at say 480bpm and keep it that way for the ending and punching in the midi on SD2.0 gradually bringing the kick and snare closer together till I hit around the 240 mark?

I have no idea about PT, but shouldn't there be something like gradually increasing the tempo? In Reaper it's "gradually transition tempo to next marker" or something...